Saturday, January 3, 2009

Photo of the Week



Well it a new year and as part of my new year's resolution I am starting my photo of the week up again (by popular demand thanks Malcolm for the kick in the but) Well if you didn't receive my holiday cards this year not to worry they are collecting dust in my drawer with all the other years of Holiday cards I never seem to fill out and get into the mail on time So this week I'm cheating and as my Photo of the week here is my Holiday card Merry Christmas and hoping the new year brings with it all the happiness and health to your families. Love, Allison

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Ally. Its a very nice card of your boys. Happy New Year to all of you.
    Lots of love

    Malcolm and Jackie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Shot Ally! Im feeling old John is 21 today call me if you want Love pamula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks great pics of David and John. May see you soon.
    Love ya Kathi

    ReplyDelete